The years almost up and it’s time to look back and see how well I did at predicting what would happen this year.
In January I predicted:
- Apple will announce a new Apple TV (details)
- iTunes will get movie rentals (details)
- The HD disk format war will not be won
- iTunes will have HD content (i.e TV shows and Movies) (details & details)
- Service pack 2 for Windows Vista
- DRM on music will be on more (details & here & here)
- The Xbox 360 will get a built in HDDVD drive and WI-FI
- OpenID will be used by more sites
- Google’s Stock will break (details)
- Amazon mp3 will launch in the UK (details)
7 out 10 isn’t bad.